top of page

Our Services

Choose the range of services we can offer depending on what you need. 


One of our Education consultants can assist you with finding the college and program to suit your goals and interest


Book a ride with  us upon arrival in Australia. We provide a friendly and safe trip from the airport to your destination


Our service doesn't stop upon having your visa approved. We, at Cander will provide assistance in opening your Australian bank account, Tax File number (TFN), and Unique Student Identifier (USI).


To make the process complete, Cander will assist you in lodging your student visa application to the immigration. 


At Cander, we'll help you find your home, away from home. We offer free accommodation upon arrival, to help our students settle down and be comfortable in their new home


Cander can provide any sort of assistance needed by the student when they are already in Australia, to help them settle in well.

Volunteer and Employment Checks

It is common for people applying for a volunteer or paid role in Australia to be asked to undertake various checks, such as supplying personal references and criminal records checks. You may also need to supply several forms of identification that are commonly accepted for official use in Australia.

A police check is a record containing either an individual's disclosable court outcomes (DCOs) or no disclosable court outcomes (NDCO). An NDCO means that the individual has no criminal history. Police checks are authorised by the databases of police agencies across Australia.

In Australia, people who work or volunteer with children and vulnerable people are screened for suitability. As part of this screening process, nominated state agencies examine an applicant’s police information including criminal charges, offences, findings of guilt and professional conduct reports across the applicant’s lifetime.

You must have a valid drivers licence to drive in Australia and carry it with you at all times while driving. International students are regarded as temporary residents, which means that you are able to drive in Australia using your licence from your home country as long as it is current and valid. 

Sunrise over Sydney
bottom of page